Since 2005 we have been helping Food & Drink SMEs to develop their ideas into successful products within the UK Grocery Market
Distribution Workshops for SMEs
Securing distribution with New Retailers:
The simplest and most effective way to secure new listings is to demonstrate that your brand and products will incrementally grow the buyer’s category. To do this you need to demonstrate:
1. Your understanding of the category – identifying the
competitive set for your products, both from a consumer and a retailer perspective.
2. How and why your brand and product range will deliver
something different – this is not just about your USP and what makes your product brilliant, it’s about where the source of category growth will come from
3. Some kind of evidence that makes your sales argument
tangible and credible.
How can you achieve this?
In our workshops we will take you through the theory and case studies to show you free or low-cost ways to gather your existing consumer & shopper data to present compelling arguments to prospective buyers.
We will provide you with a tool-kit to use this data to create a selling story that you can tailor to any prospective retailer to increase distribution and drive your ongoing sales and ROI.
• Cost Effective – small groups of maximum 10
• Time Efficient – Couple of hours in the evening after work
• Collaborative – opportunity to network with other
• Convenient – central London easily accessible location
• Productive session – interactive discussions & tool-kit
Offices: Aldgate tower, 4th floor, 2 Leman street, London E1 8FA