We are committed to making a sustainable difference, coaching your team & providing them with the tools to deliver ongoing profitable results.
Effective Sales Training
We offer a range of training courses and follow-up applications that will provide your team with increased skills to step-change their performance, ensure all their activity is effective not just efficient to add maximum value for your business
You can choose from cross company training or we can tailor the course and the material to your company’s needs
Why choose Dynamic Reasoning?
All our training is interactive, with exercises to help absorb the theory, put it into practice & embed the learning
We use real-life examples based on practical hands-on commercial experience to bring the training to life
We provide templates and work books for delegates to implement the training within their roles and everyday activities
Every training course or e-learning application is focused on delivering tangible improvements to your bottom line
As Account Managers have different levels of sales experience and strengths, Dynamic Reasoning’s training is always tailored to ensure your team achieves a consistent level.
Click the titles below to read more about each of the 4 courses:
Account Development Fundamentals Click Here
Our approach is to train core principles and best practice sales skills alongside developing Account Managers’ thinking to provide your team with a competitive advantage and ensure their efforts are focused on developing, not simply managing their accounts.
Who’s it for?
1: Best Practice Planning
• Understanding Buyers’ objectives
• Understanding Buyers’ behavioural styles
• Researching opportunities from buyer’s
• Identify opportunities to grow the category
2: Delivering a Return
• Importance of SMART Objectives, setting &
• Understanding Margins & levers to optimise
• Reviewing how retailers calculate margin
• Developing an account plan
Effective Account Development Click Here
There are two aspects to focus on within selling skills, firstly ensuring that concept you’re selling is clear & compelling and secondly how you sell it - from experience we know that the stronger the opportunity, the easier it is to sell hence we place more emphasis on getting this right.
Who’s it for?
looking to progress
3: Effective Sales Techniques
• Defining & reviewing the Opportunity
• Questioning Techniques to help buyer
• Presenting a solution in a way that is
tailored to buyer’s style
• Pre-empting objections, closing
4: Effective Negotiation
• Concept of positive negotiation, what does
success look like
• Negotiation concepts such as Trading
Variables, Balance of Power
• Buyers’ training & tactics, how to respond
• Closing and follow-up
Please contact us for more information on our training programmes
Offices: Aldgate tower, 4th floor, 2 Leman street, London E1 8FA