Since 2005 we have been helping Food & Drink SMEs to develop their ideas into successful products within the UK Grocery Market
Sales Workshops for SMEs
Why Rate of Sale is so important:
One of the keys to take your business to the next level and achieve an ongoing increase in sales is to maximise your current position - identifying ways to drive Rate of Sale within your existing customers has several benefits:
1. Every point of distribution you’ve worked so hard to
secure works even harder for you, driving your ongoing base rate of sale and helping to increase profits.
2. You can develop, not just maintain the business within
your existing customers who will appreciate the uplift in sales and are therefore more likely to extend your distribution and range.
3. Being able to demonstrate an increase in ROS provides a
great testimonial to take to other prospective buyers as it proves that it’s worth them taking the risk and putting your brand on the shelf over someone else’s product.
Key stages to success with multiple retailers:
• Strengthening the initial product proposition
• Sharpening the pitch to the Buyer
• Creating compelling proposals to secure new listings
• Developing sustainable plans to drive sales
Examples of previous projects include:
• Preparing producers for Meet the Buyer sessions with
• Training sessions for producers wanting to enter UK
market with Sud de France
• Grocery Retailer workshops & training sessions with
Produced in Kent
• Working with several independent producers such as
Piper’s Honey & Mr Whitehead’s Cider
How can you achieve this?
In our workshops we will take you through the theory and case studies to show how you can attract and retain more consumers & shoppers.
We will also provide you with a tool-kit to apply these principles to your business so you will come away with a practical and actionable plan that will increase your sales and ROI as a result.
Why Workshops? • Cost Effective – small groups of maximum 10 • Time Efficient – Couple of hours in theevening after work • Collaborative – opportunity to networkwith other producers • Convenient – central London easily accessible location • Productive session – interactive discussions& tool-kit provided
Next Available Dates: 20th September and 1st November Workshops will run from 6.30-8.30pm, with drinks & the chance to network further until 9pm.Please click here for more details and to book on our next Sales Workshop. CLICK HERE TO BOOK ON EVENTBRITE
Offices: Aldgate tower, 4th floor, 2 Leman street, London E1 8FA