FMCG Sales Training
DYNAMIC FMCG SALES TRAINING
Dynamic Reasoning specialises in sales training for anyone who wants to sell their brand or products into national accounts or develop existing accounts.
We offer a range of training courses that will enable you or your team to build the skills that will step-change your business performance.
Our focus is ensuring that all sales activity adds maximum value for your business.
We train best practice sales skills alongside developing Account Managers’ thinking.
This long-term approach will ensure your business gains a competitive advantage over other FMCG organisations.
Who is our Sales Training for?
- Founders of food and drink start-ups who want to increase their national account sales skills
- National Account Managers who want to develop their career in FMCG sales
- Teams of account managers who want to develop their accounts rather than simply manage them
“Learnt how to get great ideas onto shelf”, Category Manager, GSK
“Great tips to get maximum distribution from day one”, Marketing Manager, Complan
Why choose Dynamic Reasoning?
Our sales training encourages you to look at opportunities and challenges from a different perspective.
The result? Propositions and proposals that are more compelling and stronger commercial solutions.
- All our training is interactive, with exercises to put theory into practice & then embed the learning
- We use real-life examples based on hands-on commercial experience to bring the training to life
- We encourage sales teams to work in a collaborative way to deliver sustainable growth
- Every e-training course is focused on delivering tangible improvements to your bottom line
Thoughtful Sales Training for 2020/2021:
With most sales teams now working remotely and under increasing pressure to adapt quickly to new challenges, classroom style training days are no longer relevant or accessible for many organisations.
So we have adapted each of our account development skills courses into bite size sections that run for 1.5 hours every day, across 1x week.