National Account Training
Thoughtful Sales Training
The phrase work smarter, not harder, is familiar to most people and we like to apply that philosophy to our training courses in national account development.
Traditionally sales training courses have been crammed into a day or two to get everyone's diaries aligned and to cover a huge amount of content.
However, we all know that most people can't really absorb all that information in one go, so many will come away from a course having retained two or three big ideas and promptly forgotten the rest.
With many training courses - a few weeks later - the majority of attendees will only be implementing one idea so 5% of the content has landed, the other 95% was wasted.
Dynamic Approach to Sales Training
That's why we have taken a different approach, condensing 1-2 days of training into bite size training sessions every morning for 1 week.
This has several advantages :
- Everyone can carry on working later that day so business isn't interrupted
- It gives the brain time to process & make sense of learnings
- Everyone gets straight into the training, starting the day in a positive way
- Ideas start to become habits, which in turn become routine
How our Thoughtful National Account Training works :
- Morning zoom call, facilitated by our trainer
- Collaboration sessions via zoom breakouts
- Back together to regroup
- One homework exercise set for the next day
- Regroup and action planning at the end of the week
Focusing on Building Blocks
Unless you're setting up a sales team completely from scratch the chances are your National Account managers will have had some training in sales techniques, the art of negotiation, consultative approaches to selling etc etc..
However, in our experience working with teams from start-ups to multi-nationals
all sales people can benefit from refreshing and strengthening core skills and principles that underpin those sales techniques.
Just think about your team:
- How well do they know their buyers?
- How much time do they spend planning for each meeting?
- How effective are their meetings?
- How often do they exceed their goals and your expectations?
If that's prompted you to think that there may be some inconsistencies in the skill levels across your team, or perhaps to reflect on areas that could be improved and strengthened then have a look through the courses we've developed that are designed to hone core sales skills that are the foundations of best practice:
Choose from 3 Sales Training Courses:
Each of these courses can be personalised to your team and your needs.
How to craft better objectives to get more out of every meeting
How to prepare presentations buyers will want to listen to
Get in touch and we can help you to energise your sales team and improve their productivity :)