National Account Training
Thoughtful Sales Training
The phrase work smarter, not harder, is familiar to most people and we like to apply that philosophy to our training courses in national account development.
Traditionally sales training courses have been run over a day (or possibly up to a week) to get everyone's diaries aligned and to cover a huge amount of content.
However, we all know that most people can't really absorb all that information in one go, so many will come away from a course having retained two or three big ideas and promptly forgotten the rest.
With many training courses - a few weeks later - the majority of attendees will only be implementing one idea so 5% of the content has landed, the other 95% was wasted.
Dynamic Approach to Sales Training
That's why we have taken a different approach, condensing 5 days of training into bite size training sessions every morning for 1 week.
This has several advantages :
- Everyone can carry on working later that day so business isn't interrupted
- It gives the brain time to process & make sense of learnings
- Everyone gets straight into the training, starting the day in a positive way
- Ideas start to become habits, which in turn become routine
How our Thoughtful National Account Training works :
- Morning zoom call, facilitated by our trainer
- Collaboration sessions via zoom breakouts
- Back together to regroup
- One homework exercise set for the next day
- Regroup and action planning at the end of the week
Choose from 3 Sales Training Topics:
|Click for a Training Course Quote||Click to Register Individual interest|