Sales Presentation Training
Presentations buyers will want to listen to
To present - or not to present - that is the question that comes up during many sales training courses.
Our experience has shown that national account managers and buyers have mixed opinions of the infamous powerpoint deck as it often turns into a telling, rather than selling tool.
Buyers agree to meetings because they want to DISCUSS ideas and opportunities.
If they wanted to just sit and listen for 30 minutes they might as well sign up to a webinar or watch a video.
Sales Presentation training content:
This is not SPIN.
We don't advocate long sales processes , using scripts or talking about pain points.
Instead, our training focuses on collaboration, aiming for meetings* that work for both parties, delivering a genuine "win-win".
*Meeting [noun]: A planned occasion when people come together, either in person or online to discuss something.
The way meetings are held may have changed but the purpose and the challenges are still the same.
In fact, the change in working environments means it's even more important to step into your buyer's shoes and make sure the meeting is productive for both of you.
Over the course of one week you will learn:
Why buyers dislike presentations and how you can change their view
How to manage your time (and the buyers') more effectively
Ways to structure your presentations to make them compelling
Techniques to make your presentation more interesting
How to ensure the meeting is two-way and productive
How our sales skills training courses work :
- 2 days of training condensed into bite size sessions, every morning. Monday to Friday for 1 week
- Every day starts with a morning zoom or teams call, facilitated by our trainer
- The training includes collaboration sessions via breakouts
- The day's session finished with everyone back together to reflect
- One homework exercise set for the next day
- Regroup and action planning at the end of the week
Benefits of training condensed into bite size sessions:
- Everyone gets straight into the training, starting the day in a positive way
- Everyone can carry on working later that day so business isn't interrupted
- It gives the brain time to process & make sense of learnings
- Ideas start to become habits, which in turn become routine
Other courses in our Thoughtful Sales Training series:
How to craft better objectives to get more out of every meeting
Get in touch and we can help your sales team get more out of every meeting :)