Over 20 years commercial experience including working for Walkers, PepsiCo, Nestle including Commercial Manager of £50m t/o Food Division managing the marketing, category and sales teams
Since setting up Dynamic Reasoning Ltd in 2005 Vanessa has worked with a broad range of food & drink manufacturers helping them to develop and implement strategies with their retailer partners to drive incremental category growth.
FMCG Speciality:Business planning, Category & channel management, Shopper insight, Commercial propositions, Training in Sales and Analytical Thinking
Interests: Languages (speaks French & learning Spanish), Foodie events including organising wine tastings & latest technology to communicate ideas, currently developing Apps for the Dynamic Reasoning training programmes.
20 years FMCG experience including working for United Biscuits, Ross Youngs, Nestle Food, Nestle Beverages & Lactalis Dairy.
Rebecca has successfully driven local sourcing initiatives with the major multiples, secured distribution for new product launches, implemented category and shopper marketing strategies as well as improving promotional effectiveness.
FMCG Speciality:Sales strategy, Business development & Account management, Retailer marketing
Interests: Food & Drink, Cookery & Nutrition, Developing new business opportunities, Organising business events including local experiential training courses in Barnes
Over 12 years commercial management experience including large blue chip FMCG and Pharmaceutical Corporations, Cadbury, Walkers, GlaxoSmithKline.
Carol has lead and supported several multi-million pound business critical projects including full product portfolio re-launch across multiple trade sectors, construction of a Customer Marketing department, trade investment re-appraisals including customer account profitability management and trading terms
FMCG speciality: Category Management, Trade Investment, Change Management, Capability Profiling
Interests: Executive and life coaching at all levels (BSc in Psychology, Member of the BPS, NLP Practitioner, ICF Accredited Coach), Strategic Planning / Project Management & Facilitation.
We have spread the word on the importance and the power of shopper and customer insight right from the start.
- Training courses run with Leatherhead Foods: “New Product Implementation”
- Guest Speaker at Irish Sea Fisheries conference: “How to achieve success in-store”
- Working with overseas manufacturers: “Understanding UK grocery market”
- Seminar at Kent Business School: “Benefits of shopper insight early in NPD process”
- Workshops for SMEs: “Understand how to be more effective with your buyers”
- Workshops for SMEs: “Shopper insights and how they can help you grow sales”
- Seminar at Kent Business School: “Who’s more important, Consumer or Shopper?”
- Immersion sessions with design agencies: “Building shopper insight into designs”
- FMCG Sales Training: “Walking in buyer’s shoes to build stronger category visions”
- SME brainstorming sessions: “Role of shopper insight in brand planning”
- Training for creative agencies “The Power of Shopper Data”
- White Paper on Shopper Marketing: “How to add value for your shoppers”
- FMCG Sales Training in Northern Ireland “Effective use of shopper data to drive sales”
- SME Sales Training in UK “Category Development for mutual benefit”
- Partnership with Kent Business School: Developing innovative NPD