Your privacy is very important to Dynamic Reasoning Ltd. Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by writing to our Registered address: Suite 43-45, Airport House, Purley Way, Croydon CR0 0XZ.
(“we”, “our,” “us” or “Dynamic Reasoning Ltd”). This Privacy Notice has been compiled to assist you (“you,” “your,” or “User”) to understand how we, and our affiliates and subsidiaries, collect, use and disclose your personal information.
This Privacy Notice describes our practices in connection with information that we collect through your use of the https://www.dynamicreasoning.co.uk website (the “Site”), any mobile sites, applications, widgets, and other mobile interactive features associated with the Site (collectively, our “Apps”), through other services that we may offer in connection with our Site and Apps, such as contests or sweepstakes, through our official social media pages that we control (our “Social Media Pages”), as well as through email messages that we send to you (collectively, the Social Media Pages, Apps and Site, the “Sites”).
This notice does not apply to information collected or obtained by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Sites.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information (“Personal Information”) is data that can be used to identify, either directly or indirectly, an individual to whom the information applies.
Dynamic Reasoning Ltd will not collect any Personal Information about you unless you voluntarily choose to provide it to us or our partners (e.g. to obtain a newsletter subscription, participate in surveys, register for events or job applications), you provide your explicit consent, or unless it is permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
You can always “opt out” at any time or to exercise your rights to be forgotten by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
By accessing, browsing, or otherwise using the Sites, you acknowledge and consent to our collection and use of information as set forth in this Privacy Notice.
PLEASE READ THIS PRIVACY NOTICE CAREFULLY. YOUR USE OF THE SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR CONSENT TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE.
DO NOT USE THE SITE IF YOU ARE UNWILLING OR UNABLE TO CONSENT TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE.
This Privacy Notice applies only to your use of this site. Dynamic Reasoning Ltd may revise this Privacy Notice at any time and such revision shall be posted here. Any revision and/or addition to this Privacy Notice shall become effective and binding on you when you continue to use the Sites on or after the effective date of such revision and/or addition.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Choose to Provide to Dynamic Reasoning Ltd
When using the Site, you may choose to provide us with certain personal information, including: Your name and contact information to subscribe to a newsletter and/or other similar types of marketing materials.
- Your name and contact information to subscribe to a newsletter and/or other similar types of marketing materials.
- Your name, contact information, and other related information to inquire into Dynamic Reasoning Ltd products, services to report a problem with our Sites, or to contact us.
- Your name, contact information, demographics, and product preferences when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us.
- Your name, contact information, and other related information when you provide us with information, such as product reviews, to be published or posted on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Sites or to third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Contributions are submitted at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorised persons.
- Your name, the name of your company or organization (if applicable), the nature of that company or organisation (if applicable), address, city, county and country, e-mail address, and other contact or similar information in order to contact us and submit a message, request, or other comments or content (individually and collectively, “User Message”).
Information Collected Via Your Use of our Site.
We may collect information about you when you are using the Site in a number of different ways; for example:
- We may collect and track your IP address; and
Information We Collect Automatically
We may now or in the future use tools, including third-party analytical software, to collect automatically certain data about the computer or other device you use to reach our Sites, without any active submission of information from you, such as:
- Device properties including, but not limited to, unique or other device identifiers.
- Device operating system and firmware.
- IP address (i.e., a number that is automatically assigned to your device or computer used to access the Site, and allows us to identify your device or computer) and Internet service provider.
- Mobile phone carrier.
- Geographical data such as country or region;
- Other similar data.
This information may be collected via several technologies, including cookies, web beacons, clear GIFs and other means. All of this information belongs to us, and we use it to improve effectiveness, content, layout and/or operation of our Site. You can remove certain cookies by following the directions in your Internet browser’s “help” file (see below). If you disable cookies, your ability to use areas of the Site may be limited.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
In general, we do not and will not share your personally identifiable information except as set forth in this Privacy Notice.
We do not sell, transfer, and/or share your personally identifiable information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
You can opt-out of certain use(s) of your personal information, as described below.
How We Use Automatically Collected Information
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and generally does not contain personal information. However, we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. We will use this automatically collected information to improve our Sites and to deliver a better and more personalised service, including to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Sites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to our Sites.
- To communicate with you and other individuals.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To manage complaints, feedback and queries.
- To carry out market research and analysis.
- To carry out satisfaction surveys and analysis.
- To provide you with information about the services we offer which we believe may be of interest to you in accordance with your preferences as indicated when you entered into any agreement with us, including any marketing consent preferences.
- To comply with any legal or regulatory obligations (including in connection with a court order).
- To enforce or apply the agreements concerning you (including agreements between you and us).
We want to be completely transparent about the cookies we use and to make their control as easy as possible for you. When you first enter our Site, you will be asked to accept or reject cookies via the Cookie Notice.
Further, if you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
Who Has Access to Your Personal Information?
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL NOT BE SOLD.
Nor will Your Personal Information be licensed or disclosed to unaffiliated third-parties, except in connection with the sale, transfer, merger, consolidation or other transaction involving all or part of our company or as may be permitted under applicable law.
We may disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries and affiliates to fulfil the purpose for which you provide it, for example, to provide you with a requested communication.
In addition to the above, we may share the information collected from you, as described above, with our third-party partners to enable us to analyse and use such information to provide you with our products and services, and in the manner set forth in this Privacy Notice.
We may share your information with third parties who assist Dynamic Reasoning Ltd with its outreach and engagement communications to make you aware of certain Dynamic Reasoning’s products and services. We also allow our website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, to access and process your information so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We do not sell your information to third parties for marketing purposes, and we restrict such third parties’ usage of your information consistent with this Privacy Notice.
In addition to the above, we may be required to disclose your information to
(i) comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process (including to respond to requests from public or government authorities, including public or government authorities outside your country of residence),
(ii) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities,
(iv) in an emergency to protect person or property,
(v) as may be needed on a confidential basis to support a corporate transaction (including a merger, acquisition, divestiture, financing, or sale of assets or lines of business), or
(vi) on an aggregated basis for any purpose in which your specific personal information is blinded, masked or otherwise not identifiable. We may also exchange information with third parties for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to the protection of your personal and order information. As such, Dynamic Reasoning Ltd follows industry standard practices to protect, secure and maintain the integrity and availability of your information. The Site and our internal networks supporting the Site are scanned regularly for malware and other viruses. We use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to ensure that all the information you provide is encrypted and cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. SSL is a worldwide industry standard for such sensitive transactions.
This Site is not intended to collect, maintain, or transmit any information related to your credit card, banking information, or other related financial information.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that no security safeguards or method of transmission over the Internet are completely secure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Sites.
Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
REMOVAL FROM DYNAMIC REASONING LTD COMMUNICATIONS
Throughout the Site, we may provide you with the opportunity to receive e-mails or mailings that, for example, introduce new products, notify you of services, and announce upcoming promotions. To be removed from our e-mail or mailing lists, you may
- Respond to the e-mails that we send out with your request for removal,
- You may send an e-mail to email@example.com
Please be aware that there may be a delay between our receipt of your request and our being able to update our lists. Thank you for your patience in this regard.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that Dynamic Reasoning Ltd delete certain of your personal information that Dynamic Reasoning Ltd collected from and/or related to you and retained, subject to certain exceptions.
To the extent that Dynamic Reasoning Ltd can delete your personal information, once Dynamic Reasoning Ltd receives and confirms your verifiable consumer request, Dynamic Reasoning Ltd will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected your personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, or take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Your Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to Dynamic Reasoning Ltd by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only you may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows Dynamic Reasoning Ltd to reasonably verify you are the person about whom Dynamic Reasoning Ltd collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows Dynamic Reasoning Ltd to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
Dynamic Reasoning Ltd cannot respond to your request or provide you with your personal information if Dynamic Reasoning Ltd cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Dynamic Reasoning Ltd will respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt, or notify you that Dynamic Reasoning Ltd requires more time to respond and the reason for the extended response time. Dynamic Reasoning Ltd will deliver its written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
To the extent that your verifiable consumer request is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded, Dynamic Reasoning Ltd may charge a reasonable fee to respond to such request.
Dynamic Reasoning Ltd will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights. Unless permitted by law Dynamic Reasoning Ltd will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR INTERNATIONAL VISITORS
To the extent that you are accessing this website from a location within the European Union, the following information shall apply to the collection and processing of your Personal Information. The data controller for this Site is Dynamic Reasoning Ltd. Dynamic Reasoning Ltd processes Personal Information it collects through the Site for Dynamic Reasoning’s legitimate business purposes, as described above.
You may have the right to access and/or obtain a copy of your Personal Information, correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information, request the erasure of your Personal Information and restrict the processing of your Personal Information.
For more information about how you can access, rectify and erase your Personal Information or make any other requests relating to your Personal Information, please see the “Contact Us” section of this Privacy Notice below.
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory data protection authority, contact information is available at https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.
DO NOT TRACK NOTICE
We may not recognise or respond to every type of “do not track” signal or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services, but we give you certain choices about how we collect personally identifiable information as described in this Privacy Notice. Many Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site including certain opt-out cookies.
We encourage you to review the privacy policies of our third-party advertisers and analytics service providers to learn about your choices about information they collect from you. In addition, the Network Advertising Initiative offers information about some of the Internet advertising companies we may use, including how to opt-out of interest-based advertising they deliver. For all the details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 13
The Site is not intended for use by persons under the age of 13 and Dynamic Reasoning Ltd does not specifically market to children under 18. Dynamic Reasoning Ltd does not knowingly collect information from persons under the age of 13.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this Privacy Notice, we will notify you through a notice on our website privacy page.